Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Reboot

 
Posted by Picasa

Sometimes you just have to evaluate everything.So my hiatus from the blog world. I have been thinking.Which by the way the jury is out on that one. If that is a good or bad thing. What I have discovered is that everyone needs to have the decompression time. I suppose kinda like a seed in the ground or when your computer does the updates.
As the old saying goes time waits for no man. So my return to the blogging.Mainly because of the really cool folks that are in that world. I love to read them and by not keeping up on mine it is kinda like coming to the potluck without a dish.Thanks Lisa and Joy for the encouragement,it was much needed. So I have snapped-out of it.
Monti's Spring Show is quite the event. Had a great time putting the space together. A special shout out to Lynn for helping Judy and me. She is quite the talent and does she have a great eye for design. Thanks.  
Posted by Picasa

Colby Cottage had a wonderful set-up, could this be more Spring?
 
Posted by Picasa


Annie, Fanny, and Abigail had it going on. Primitive heaven.
 
Posted by Picasa


Debbie and her hubby set-up this darling area. Could it get much cuter? It did!
 
Posted by Picasa

Thanks again Lynn for the help. Here is a picture of Lynn and Heather setting up their very stylish space.I did not get to see it all finished, but the great thing is this show goes for a month so there will be a lot changes and new merchandise added. Auntie Joy, Vintage Trifles,Molly Mo, Bella Shabby and some of the other great Monti's vendors are there. So you can not go wrong. Sunshine anyone?
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Hi Braeda,

So good to see you while you were setting up. Glad to see you back here as well. Your space is darling. Lots of lovely color. I hope you are having a great sale. I alway love your stuff.

Hugs to you and Judy!

Lisa

Patina said...

Hi Braeda! Glad to see your back and blogging. Missed reading your post. Your space looks great! Both you and Judy did a great job.

Maison Douce said...

You're baaaaaack!!!! I missed you!!
All of you talented people did an incredible job in the garden...!!! Looks wonderful! Hope to bump into you soon...
Isabel

Auntie Joy said...

Yea!! I was at Monticello today and it looks like you girls had a good weekend! I'm glad you are back at the computer, it does at times seem like there is always too much to do and too little time...But a dear friend told me, she will be going out in a blaze, and if your tired just keep going, it will pass.. or something like that..I love you!
JOY!