Friday, May 15, 2009

A Friends Dream

 
Posted by Picasa

Once in awhile you get to help someone attain their dream. It is a joyful experience.My friend Kat has always wanted to have a sale in her darling carriage house. We talked and and fantasized about it all Winter long. She has a string of tragedy, I always told her one day she would have her dream. Tomorrow she will. I am so lucky that I got to help. I am posting pictures of her sale. I hope now she can fulfill many other dreams. It will be in Salem,Oregon and advertised in the paper and Craigslist. Happy Junken Trails!
 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Maison Douce said...

Wow, Braeda, looks wonderful!!! Wish I could come.... What a good friend you are!!
Isabel

Janice Selby said...

Hello
I want something in one of your pictures where all the blue & white items are. What is your email address?

Wish i could have been there.

Janice In Missouri