Sunday, February 1, 2009

Waiting On Spring Or Something Like it






The Pacific Northwest can be a very fickle place to live just when you think maybe that garden could be tilled or even maybe tuck some peas into the ground. Snow shows up in the 15 day forecast. Well then you think I could do an inside project.Hmmmm. Like paint a room so you pull out the swatches and begin the process of trying to figure out which color you could live with for awhile. Well I finally decided that I was suffering from cabin fever and it would probably not be a good idea to pick a color in the dead of Winter. So I rearranged my rooms. Now I am a habitual rearranger I always say it keeps me off a bar stool.
I want to thank Kathy from Colby Cottage for the Lemonade Stand Award. I've never had a blog award so this is new territory for me.Kathy and Marv are super nice people so I am very honored. Thank You.

1 comment:

Maison Douce said...

So sorry we won't see you this saturday... I will take lots of pictures to share, though!
Isabel