Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Sun At Last

 
I was so ready to see the sun. Judy and I headed to Monti's to work on our space. It was great to finally get out from under the gray rock that has been this Winter. I have been accused of being part Iguana because I like it hot. We had fun messing around in our space and left some interesting stuff, I set out some old German die-cuts. They are so much fun anyone that dresses barnyard animals and lets them play flutes has to belong in the junken world. Love the chicken in the hat.

Posted by Picasa


Have to enclose a shot of the worlds biggest mooch and part Iguana too. He has taken over the chair closest to the fire and I don't think we are getting it back till summer.Does he look like he is moving,not likely.He is 18lbs of bad temper. Kitty gets the chair.

Hey a shout out to all that are doing the Clark County Expo,I hope you'all do great! Happy Junken Trails

4 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Hola.

Love the die cuts.

Your cat and our cat rule the house it seems. They also appear to be the same size. Cammie only weighs 14 pounds, but she's the fattest cat I've ever seen...I had her pegged as a 20 pounder. Limited servings of diet cat food is not helping. Probably because she just lays around all day :-)

Patina said...

Good to hear from you Braeda! The die-cuts look wonderful. I'll have to check them out.

Love the picture of your cat, all 18lbs of him.

Maison Douce said...

Braeda, was that Madonna I bought yours? I love it!! Good to hear from you!!
Isabel

Kathy said...

Hi Braeda, Hope your new year is getting off to a great start! Just wanted to let you know I have an award for you on my blog so stop on by! Have a great week Kathy