Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life Interruped

 
Every thing some times gets outta focus. Then there is an event that brings you back to stop and remember the important stuff. Thanks Susan for the bench. It was perfect.My mother-in-law,Violet was so full of life and will sorely be missed. She came from the "old country". She had to learn English before she could go to school. She taught all of her brothers and sisters to speak English. She was a farmers daughter,worked in the shipyards as a welder,was a PBX operator at the Greyhound bus station. Then ferried the troops from one base to another.A telephone operator for 35 years. Mother of three boys. I am glad I knew her and loved her.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

So sorry for your loss, Braeda. Your MIL sounds like a wonderful person. I'm sure she felt she was lucky and honored to know you too. You are such a sweetie. Hope to run into you soon.

Hugs,

Lisa

Patina said...

Braeda, I am sorry to hear about your mother-in-law. I hope everyone is doing well. This is such a hard time in life.
You've been hugged!
Debbie