Tuesday, September 2, 2008

September Morning



 
Posted by Picasa


As I changed my mantle over to late Summer I was wondering should I just go over to Halloween. Couldn't do it, I am praying for an Indian Summer. It was too was way to quick from June to now. Lots to do in the next couple of weeks as I get ready for Blackberry Junction. I am hoping to pick up some great Halloween stuff there. The show has great Fall and Halloween decor. The Altered Artist they have there are very talented.
To all that are getting ready for Coburg good luck, I love that show. I am glad to hear that they tweaked with the set-up. That whole 24 Hour, Jack Bauer thing was killer. Although it was exciting but when the adrenaline wore off it was a three day crash.
Happy Junken Trails too all!

2 comments:

Patina said...

Wonderful goodies on your mantel Braeda! Love all your decorating too! Hope you have a wonderful day!

High Desert Diva said...

Love the color of that little clock!

My aunt Linda had the same metal woodpecker toothpick holder...