Sunday, September 7, 2008

Coburg Fun!


What a beautiful day for a show the weather was spectacular,the goods were plentiful and there were lots of old and new friends. Judy and I set out pretty early and are we glad we did. The sun coming over the hills and the lush fields of the valley made for some wonderful viewing.


Of course we were "Tickled Pink" to see Lisa and Isabel there. They had great goods,can't wait to see there booth at Mont's for the Fall Show.
Then just around the corner was Diane from
Molly MO's. It was great to see her and her booth was darling.

Martha from Vintage Triffes had her marvelous wares too.Iam really looking forward to seeing her Fall and Halloween treasures at Blabckberry Junction.







Colby Cottage makes a splash with this statement Birdhouse.
Kathy and the gang were all there. Although I didn't get to see Debbie from My Shabby Roses..darn.




The Queen of Tarte was there too. Cindy had this Zebra footstool that was a kill in her booth. I loved it! The first picture on the blog was in her space.The amazing Auntie Joy was there ,how does she do it? A day with her is a "JOY" (pink bike and all). Judy and I pulled out of Coburg and agreed it was a FUN day.

3 comments:

Patina said...

I missed seeing you Braeda! We arrived about 8:30 and left 12:00. There were so many people though. The weather was perfect. You took some great pictures! It was a lot of fun, wasn't it!
See you at Monti's!

Lisa Johnson said...

Dearest Braeda,

It was so fun seeing you and Judy in Coburg. I hope you found lots of fun treasures for your booth. You always have the best stuff. I think I have something from you in every room in my house. See you soon!

Hugs,

Lisa

High Desert Diva said...

Awww....sorry to have missed it!