Monday, August 18, 2008

Things to Come

 

Where did Summer go? Today's rain was a wake up call,yes Fall isn't far. Wow there have been some great events this Summer. I love the Blogs, I can keep up with all of thde Shows. To all that did the shows thanks for the pictures and smiling faces.
Blackberry Junction is coming fast and for those that do shows,planning is critical. I think this is going to have a lot more design elements than past shows so I am really excited.
My fav is going to be the " Gypsy Camp " I found a really great book this summer about Gypsys . It was a trip back through the migration and the possible area they came from and how they influenced so many cultures. Of course I was really interested in their design and the vardos (gypsy wagons). Forget the Winnebago, The Vardo rules.
So the process begins in defining the areas and the hunt for those things that pull the design together,its going to be fun. Keep you all posted.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patina said...

You must have had a busy summer. I missed reading your post.
I've never been to Blackberry Junction. It sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you do real well. I'm sure you'll have some great finds for the show.